New Years Resolution...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Happy 2012! For my New Year's resolution, I decided to create a blog for the purpose of sharing my experiences as I journey on the path to spiritual enlightenment. This blog is intended to be a sacred place where I can express my deepest thoughts, hopes and dreams freely. 

I hope that many of you will feel comfortable sharing your experiences as well or perhaps you will find comfort in mine. If anything, this is and will always be a welcoming place for inner reflection, spiritual awareness and the path to truth. 

We are all delicately and divinely interwoven with each other, our nurturing Mother Earth, every creature and all that 'is' in this universe. Let's see how much love, positive energy and spiritual awareness we can spread this year.

Please feel free to follow me, comment and stay tuned for my upcoming posts! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment